1. Workshop for ICT integration and implementation of CEMIS, Koforidua – November 2018
2. Professional Development Sections (PDS), Komenda College, - 2016-Date
3. Subject-Based Workshop for College Tutors, Hohoe, - Nov. 2018
4. Subject-Based Workshop for College- Tutors, Kibi, - May, 2019
5. Master-Trainers’ Workshop for Implementation of Standard-based Curriculum for basic schools,
Koforidua – May 2019
6. Master Trainers’ Workshop for Implementation of CCP Curriculum, Akuapem, Lartey October, 2020
7. Subject-Based Workshop for College Tutors – Winneba – October, 2021
1. Trainer of Trainers’ Workshop for Implementation of Standard-based Curriculum for basic schools, Cape Coast Technical University, Cape Coast – July 2019
2. Online Training Workshop for CENWEST College of Education Tutors on tools for eLearning – organized by T-TEL – April, 2020
3. Trainers of Trainers’ Workshop for Implementation of Common-Core Curriculum for basic schools, UCC, Cape Coast- December, 2020
4. Refresher Training Workshop for Implementation of Common-Core Curriculum for basic schools, St. Joseph’s College of Education- Bechem, January, 2022
1. Amponsah, A., Amankwah, R., & Korsah, D. P. (2021). Application of T-SEC to Measure the
Performance of Static Analyzers and Penetration Testing Approaches. International Journal of Computer Applications, 33-36.
2. Ayebi-Arthur, K., Abdulai, I. B., & Korsah, D. P. (2020). Basic School Teachers’ Attitude and
Confidence level in teaching the new Standards-Based Computing Curriculum in Ghana. Ghana Journal of Education: Issues and Practices, 100-119.
3. Enu, J., Nkum, D., Ninsin, E., Diabor, C. A., & Korsah, D. P. (2018). Teachers’ ICT Skills
and ICT Usage in the Classroom: The Case of Basic School Teachers in Ghana. Journal of Education and Practice, 35-38.
4. Korsah, D. P. (2015). An investigation into the use of ICT and the internet use in senior high
school students in Winneba municipality. Journal of Education Development and Practice [JED-P], 85-100.
5. Korsah, D. P., Abdulai, I. B., & Gbormittah, D. (2020). Perceived Usefulness and Ease of Use
of Social Media among Pre-service Teachers in Ghana. Journal of Education and Learning Technology (JELT), 69-76.
6. Korsah, D. P., Enu, J., & Alhaji, W. (2017). Students’ Engagement with Social Media – A
case study at Komenda College of Education. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, 344-350.
7. Sarpong, P. A., Larbi, L. S., Korsah, D. P., Abdulai, I. B., Amankwah, R., & Amponsah, A.
(2021). Performance Evaluation of Open Source Web Application Vulnerability Scanners based on OWASP Bench-mark. International Journal of Computer Applications, 15-22.
Interests or Hobbies
Photography, Music, Research on the Internet
About Kwesi Nkum Wilson (PhD),
Family Background-Genealogy The Rev Kwesi Nkum Wilson (PhD), was born in Agona Swedru in the Central Region of Ghana on 14th June 1970. His parents are the late Very Rev Joseph Wilson ‘B’ and Mrs. Ivy Wilson (néé Baiden). The Very Rev. Kwesi Nkum Wilson (PhD), has a very rich background in Methodism and for…
Komenda College of Education celebrates its 75th Anniversary. The theme for the 75th Anniversary is dubbed “PROMOTING SUSTAINABLE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CONTRIBUTE OF KOMENDA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IN 75 YEARS....