No Results Found
Human Resource Management
Office Management and Administration
Office management and administration,5th- 6th May 2022
Bed.Early childhood Education
Participant: Office Management and Administration, 5th & 6th May, 2022, Management Development and Productivity Institute (MDPI), Komenco
Facilitator: Sensitization on Education Policies, 14th – 15th & 17th December, 2021. Methodist Church, Shama.
Facilitator: Sensitization on Education Policies, 24th – 26th November, 2021, Archbishop Porters Girls’ Polytechnic Elmina.
Facilitator: Sensitization on Education Policies, 3rd & 4th November, 2021, Ghana Education Staff Development Institute (GESDI) Saltpond.
Participant: Komenda College of Education Staff Development Seminar, 14th September, 2021, Komenda College of Education Complex Hall.
Facilitator: Komenda College of Education Orientation of Newly Recruited Staff, 19th August 2021, Komenda College of Education Conference Hall.
Participant: National Teaching Council, Workshop for CPD Service Providers, 2nd – 4th August, 2021, AKNAC Hotel, Adjiriganno- East Legon, Accra
Participant: Komenda College of Education workshop for Senior Staff ‘A’, 26th – 29th June, 2021, Methodist University College, Dansoman – Accra
Participant: Komenda College of Education workshop for Non-Academic Staff, 2nd – 3rd March, 2021, Coconut Grove Hotel, Elmina
Facilitator: GHAMSU National Board Research Seminar, 2nd – 4th August, 2019, Saint Paul’s Methodist Church, Tema Community 1
Recorder: International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development (ISSBD), 30th October – 2nd November 2017, University of Education, Winneba
Participant: AFREG-GHANA, Tertiary Movement Leadership Development, 7th -9th April 2017, University of Education, Winneba
Participant: Finance and Budget Implementation Workshop, 1st April 2016, University of Education, Winneba
Participant: Dare to Dream Training Seminar, 3rd March 2016, University of Education, Winneba
Participant: Christian Leaders and Social Responsibility, October 2014, University of Education, Winneba
Participant: Combining Leadership and Academics, September 2013, University of Education, Winneba Participant: Trainer of Trainer Course for Sunday School Teachers, 4-11TH February 2007, Methodist University College, Dansoman-Accra
1. Office Management and Administration 05/05/2022-06/05/2022 (Organised by Komenda College of Education)
2. Building Administrative Capacities for the Growing Demand of Skilled Workforce 1/03/2021- 2/03/2021 (Organised by Komenda College of Education)
3. College of Education Management Information System (CEMIS) workshop 23rd – 24th August 2021 (Organised by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) Accra)
Networking & Hardware Administration
Solomon Tamatey Quarshie
ICAG training seminar for Colleges of Education
PHILIP OTU APPIAH
Office management and administration,5th- 6th May 2022
Professional and defensive driving training
Safety and Security
Joseph Akyena Gyamfi
Participant Staff Development Seminar on Strategies for effective teaching and learning on the 21st Century Skills. September 2021. Komenda College of Education.
2.Participant Subject Based workshop organised by Institute of Education,UCC .May,2021 at Holy Child College of Education. 3.Participant Staff Development Training by Komenda College of Education ,26th- 29th May 2021 at the Methodist University College, Accra.
4.Participant Subject Based Workshop by ITECPD:UEW,19th-21st May 2021 at Windy Lodge Hotel,Winneba.
5. Play based Pedagogy workshop for tutors- (20th March2022-23rd March 2022).
Computers & I.T in Management & Administration.
STAFF TYPE:JUNIOR STAFF
Office Management and Administration 05/05/2022-06/05/2022 (Organised by Komenda College of Education)
NETWORKING, WEB DESIGN, DATABASE MANAGEMENT
Ms Mercy Abah
• Abah, M., Asiedu, N. K., & Dei, D. J. (2022). Knowledge Management Strategies in Libraries: A Systematic Review. Library Philosophy and Practice, 1-20.
• Ankrah, E., & Abah, M. (2020). Assessment of Usage and Impact of ICT Centres for Digital Inclusion in Ghana. Journal of Information Science, Systems and Technology, 4(3), 45-63.
• Participant: Building a Stronger Library and Information Professionals in the face of a Pandemic organised by Ghana Library Association, 11th November, 2021 (Online)
• Participant: A 2-day Workshop for Members of the Colleges of Education Librarians Association, Ghana organised by the Ghana Library Association, 4th – 5th November, 2021 @ University of Ghana, Balme Library-Seminar Room
• Participant: Virtual GIMPA Research Intensification Seminar Series (GRISS). Theme: The Role of the Public Procurement Act in Eradicating Corrupt Practices and Abuse of Public Office in Ghana. Organised by GIMPA School of Graduate Studies, 13th October,2021.
• Participant: 6th Edition ATU Library Webinar Series Seminar. Theme: Trends in Academic Writings and Publishing in on ongoing Pandemic. Organised by Accra Technical University Library,6th October, 2021 (Online)
• Participant: Open Conversation of Librarians: Covid-19 responses from Africa. Organised by Ghana Library Association, 29th July 2021 (Online)
• Participant: A Virtual Workshop Dubbed: Developing Effective Poster Presentation Skills. Organised by Ghana Library Association, 15th July 2021 (Online) • Participant: A Virtual Workshop Dubbed: Writing Manuscripts that get Published. Organised by Ghana Library Association, 14th July 2021 (Online)
• Participant: Mentorship Program. Theme: Sharing Experiences of Retired University Librarians. Organised by ATU Library in collaboration with Association of African Universities and Ghana Library Association, 22nd June 2021 (Webinar)
• Participant: A 3-day Staff Development Workshop organised by Komenda College of Education, 26th – 29th May, 2021 @ Methodist University College, Accra
• Participant: Professional certificate in research methods organised by Association of African Universities, 4th -7th May 2021 (Online)
• Participant: A 2-day workshop for Non-Teaching staff. Theme: Building Administrative Capacities for the Growing Demand of Skilled Workforce. Organised by Komenda College of Education, 1st – 2nd March, 2021 @ Coconut Grove Beach Resort, Elmina
• Participant: Enhancing Enrolment Level at GBUC organised by GBUC Enrolment Committee, 2nd December, 2020 @ GBUC City Campus, Amakom, Kumasi
• Participant: Annual Lecture in the Humanities. Theme: Scholarly Publishing in Africa and the Role of the Open Access Initiative(OAI). Organized by Prof. Anaba A. Alemna, July 2016 @ Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences.
•Information Management • Digital and Information Literacy • Reference Services
Portia Dede Barkey
Senior Accounting Ass.
1 Career Guidance and Personal Investment 12/11/2014 (Organizers-Bank of Africa)
2 Building Administrative Capacities for the Growing Demand of Skilled Workforce 1/03/2021- 2/03/2021 (Organizer-Komenda College of Education)
3. GIFMIS Workshop 10/03/2021- 12/03/2021, 20/09/2021-25/09/2021 (Organizer-Komenda College of Education)
4. Office Management and Administration 10/03/2021- 12/03/2021 20/09/2021-25/09/2021 05/05/2022-06/05/2022 (Organizer-Komenda College of Education)
Staff Type:STAFF B